By the numbers: Oregon men’s basketball

The Oregon men's basketball team celebrates after their Thursday night win against the University of Washington at Matthew Knight Arena. (Michael Ciaglo/Oregon Daily Emerald)

Posted by Patrick Malee on Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 5:37 pm.

1 — Victory needed for Oregon to reach 20 wins on the year. It took until the second-to-last game of the CBI tournament last year for the Ducks to eclipse the 20-win mark.

.573 — Senior forward Olu Ashaolu’s shooting percentage in conference play this season, tops on the team.

.500 — Ashaolu’s free-throw percentage in conference play.

36.4 — Minutes per game, out of a total of 40, averaged by senior guard Devoe Joseph in conference play. Joseph, Garrett Sim and E.J. Singler each average at least 32 minutes in conference games.

42 — Total number of blocked shots on the year for junior center Tony Woods, which accounts for 44 percent of Oregon’s total blocks as a team (96).

12 — Field goal attempts per game averaged by Devoe Joseph. He is the only Oregon player who averages more than 10 shots per game.

3 — Oregon players who shoot better than 80 percent from the free-throw line (Garrett Sim, Devoe Joseph and E.J. Singler).