Zone Read AM: Huff cleared on DUII case, Johnny Football shows off his arm

Posted by Eddie Paskal on Friday, Jan. 25 at 12:59 pm.

Oregon wideout Josh Huff was found not guilty Thursday on the charge of DUII at Eugene Municipal Court.

On March 3 of last year, he was driving to pick up some friends from a party at Courtside Apartments when he was pulled over by police and then subsequently arrested.

A six-person jury, however, did not find convincing evidence that he was indeed driving under the influence of intoxicants and cleared him of the charge.

***

The saga of Manti Te’o and his alleged girlfriend Lennay Kekua continues to grow ever stranger. After it was initially discovered that Kekua did not actually exist, the story has continued to intrigue and confuse people.

The most recent development in this bizarre story is that the person Te’o spoke with on the phone, which he believed to be Kekua, was actually Tino Tuiasosopo.

Tino is the female cousin of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man supposedly behind the whole Lennay Kekua hoax.

ESPN.com takes a look at this most recent development and tries to clarify the person behind the voice.

***

It’s possible no college athlete is having more fun right now than Johnny Manziel. Since becoming the first freshman to win the Heisman, Johnny Football has seemingly been everywhere.

From appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman to taking pictures with rap mogul Rick Ross, Manziel has been enjoying the perks of his new title, “Heisman Trophy Winner.”

His most recent undertaking appears to be in the world of trick shots. This video by ESPN.com shows the Texas A&M quarterback hanging out with trick-shot group Dude Perfect and doing some incredible things with the football.