Oregon’s Josh Huff, Taylor Hart accept bids to play in 2014 Senior Bowl

Oregon senior wide receiver Josh Huff (1) carries down the sidelines as he is tracked by Oregon State junior safety Ryan Murphy (25) during the first quarter. The No. 13 Oregon Ducks play the Oregon St. Beavers at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Ore. on Nov. 29, 2013. (Michael Arellano/Emerald)

Posted by Andrew Bantly on Monday, Dec. 16 at 1:08 pm.

Oregon wide receiver Josh Huff and defensive tackle Taylor Hart both have accepted their invitations to the 2014  Reese’s Senior Bowl. Both Huff and Hart were named in part of a large announcement on Monday from the bowl’s Twitter account.

For Huff, Hart and the other participants, the Senior Bowl will give players an extra chance to show NFL scouts and coaches their skills and abilities for the upcoming NFL Draft. Both sides in the bowl game, north and south, will be coached by NFL coaching staffs.

The last 16 Ducks who have participated in the Senior Bowl went on to play in the NFL. Running back Kenjon Barner and offensive lineman Kyle Long represented Oregon in last year’s Senior Bowl.

These are the other Pac-12 player who accepted bids to play in this year’s game:

Marion Grice running back, Arizona State

Will Sutton defensive tackle, Arizona State

Ryan Hewitt fullback, Stanford

Keith McGill cornerback, Utah

Deone Bucannon safety, Washington State

The  Senior Bowl will be played on Jan. 25, 2014 in Mobile, Ala., and will be televised on the NFL Network at 1 p.m.

Follow Andrew Bantly on Twitter @abant3

• Bobby

Of course it’s going to be played on the East Coast.

• Clyde Lewis

Good for you Taylor and Josh you deserve it, go head and show out for those nfl scouts.