Topic: Pac-12 North

Emerald Quick Hits: Oregon’s fast-paced offense meets the stout Washington defense

By on Friday, Oct. 17 at 1:21 pm.

- Coming off their best conference showing of the season, the Ducks are determined to build on their lead in the Pac-12 North against the rival Huskies. Oregon ran the ball against UCLA like the field was on a slope, and the O-line protected Mariota as well as it has all season. Linebackers Shaq Thompson […]

Reporters discuss 2014 Pac-12 football season

By on Wednesday, Jul. 16 at 4:23 pm.

With the college football season on the horizon, members of the The Emerald, Daily Bruin and Stanford Daily sport staffs chimed in to discuss the upcoming Pac-12 season. The following content was provided by reporters Hayden Kim (Emerald), Kevin Bowman (Daily Bruin) and David Cohn (Stanford Daily). All three teams are set to begin their […]

Mark Helfrich is focused on what Ducks can control but thankful for things out of their control

By on Sunday, Nov. 17 at 9:20 pm.

Oregon head coach Mark Helfrich made it clear in his conference call on Sunday that the Ducks are focused on their upcoming game versus Arizona. After all, the Ducks have a significant amount of control over the outcome of that game. But that didn’t stop Helfrich from appreciating the help his team received from, who […]

ESPN’s College GameDay returns to Eugene for Stanford game

By on Sunday, Nov. 11 at 6:12 pm.

ESPN’s College GameDay is headed to Eugene for Oregon’s Pac-12 North Division matchup with Stanford. This will be the fourth-straight season the Ducks have hosted College GameDay and its seventh trip to Eugene. Kickoff is set for 5 p.m. and the game will be broadcast nationally on ABC. With a win, the Ducks would clinch […]